Inspired by Iceland’s unique surroundings and natural resources, the Spa offers some of Reykjavik’s most exclusive beauty and massage treatments, along with completely re-designed facilities that have been created to soothe both body and mind.
With birds singing just for you, and fresh ocean air all around, it’s nice to know that you’re still only a short walk from Reykjavik center. After a refreshing morning walk or a full day on the town, our in-hotel spa awaits you to relax and unwind. For dinner, our restaurant, Satt, offers fresh, local produce and flavors that are as good for your soul as they are for your body.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura is located in the middle of some of the capital's most popular natural attractions such as Skerjafjordur – a small, beautiful neighborhood with a coastal walking path and breathtaking views; Oskjuhlid - a designated outdoor area covered with trees and walking and cycling paths; and Nautholsvik – a sandy beach with an artificial hot spring.
Due to its beautiful surroundings, the hotel has always strived to stay in touch with nature and does this by utilizing natural resources in the interior design, such as the stone features located around the hotel's public spaces. These stone features have become one of the main characteristics of Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura.
- Central, Reykjavik location
- Near Perlan Museum, great city views
- Iceland-inspired theme rooms
- Family friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-house spa & relaxation pool
- Reykjavik Natura Events Calendar
- Cozy common areas - you'll want to hang out!
- Superb Breakfast Buffet
- Satt Restaurant - à la carte, lunch & weekend brunch
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Self check-in kiosk for Icelandair
- Near nature areas and walking paths
- Free shuttle - Reykjavik Natura - Perlan - Harpa
- Free parking
- Bike rental
- Certified Green Hotel