The fly drive of your life
What's included: 10 nights hotel, 10 days car hire and return flights
This superb 10 night fly drive includes 10 days car rental, 10 nights in hotels around Iceland, and the opportunity to see all the highlights of Iceland.
Flight depart times:
For schedules see our main web site using a desktop device. (Subject to change and availability)
What you'll do
- Return flights from UK airports to Iceland
- 10 days FWD SUV rental with pick up and drop off at Keflavik airport
- 10 nights hotel including breakfast
- Fly Drive route takes you through Reykjavik, Reykholt, Akureyri, Myvatn or Husavik, Egilsstadir, Skatfell, Vik or Ranga, Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon
- Day 1.Arrive Keflavik. Collect rental car or transfer by fly bus. Stay 2 nights inReykjavikDay 2. Time for a city site seeing tour andleisure time.Day 3. Drive the Golden Circle. Then inthe late afternoon drive west towardsSnaefellsnes and stay en route to Husavik.Day 4. Drive on the Island ring road northto Akureyri. Stay 3 nights in either kureyri,Husavik or Myvatn.Day 5. Time to explore the wonders ofthis region. Optional Tours available Day 6. Explore more of The Diamond Ringof Husavik Day 7. Drive to Blonduos and change carin Akureyri to 4x4 suitable for interiorcrossing. Stay the night prior to crossing inBlonduos or Saudarkrokur.Day 8. Drive across the interior of Icelandvia highway 35 stopping to bathe in thehot springs at Hveravellir. The route passesbetween the 2 glaciers of Langjokull andHofsjokull and continues to Gulfoss and Geysir. Stay 2 nights in one of the Golden Circle hotels near to Geysir, or Hveragerdi.Day 9. Day at leisure.Day 10. Return to Rekjavik and stay lastnight in town or near the airport and BlueLagoonDay 11. Fly home to UK.