Reykjavik, Golden Circle & South
What's included: Flights 7 days hotel & car rental
This incredible Fly Drive Adventure includes flights from UK , 7 nights multi stop hotels, car rental for 7 days and a free Whale Watching or Northern Lights tour.
Flight depart times:
For schedules see our main web site using a desktop device. (Subject to change and availability)
What you'll do
- Return flights from UK airport to Iceland
- 7 days car hire with pick up and drop off at Keflavik airport
- 7 nights bed and breakfast staying in Reykjavik, the Golden Circle and South Iceland
- Free Whale Watching or Northern Lights tour (3 hours)
- Stay in 2 nights in the Golden Circle at Geysir or Fludir
- Stay 2 nights in South Iceland near Vik
- Stay nights in Reykjavik at Hotel Laxnes or similar.
- Optional 1 nights near The Blue Lagoon entrance add £80
- Reykjavik and South Coast Twin centre 7 nights, 8 days.Day 1. Arrive at Keflavik. Collect rental car or transfer by fly bus. Stay 2 nights in Reykjavik.Day 2. Time for a city site seeing tour and leisure time, optional Whale Watching.Day 3. Drive the Golden Circle. Then onwards to Hveragerdi. Stay in a hotel at Hveragerdi.Day 4. Drive east along the south coast, towards Vik. Stay 3 nights in Vik.Day 5. Time to discover the area around Vik. Visit Dyrholaey headland where thousands of puffins nest everysummer. Optional tours available.Day 6. Head further along the coast to Kirkjubaejarklaustur, the Skaftafell National Park and then Vatnajokullglacier. Optional tours available. Day 7. Return to Reykjavik Day 8. Fly home to UK