A safe and relaxing land!
What's included: 7 nights and lots of family excursions!
Stay in a family room for 7 nights in Iceland with activities that are perfect for families including Blue Lagoon, volcanoes & waterfalls
Flight depart times:
For schedules see our main web site using a desktop device. (Subject to change and availability)
What you'll do
- Return flights from UK airport to Iceland
- 7 days car rental with pick up and drop off at Reykjavik airport
- 7 nights hotel including breakfast at various Icelandic hotels
- Entrance tickets to Secret Lagoon
- Family Park and Farm Animal Zoo tour
- Free Northern Lights or Whale Watching tour (3 hours)
- Typical Itinerary Reykjavik and Snaefelsness Twin centre 7 nights.Day 1.Arrive at Keflavik. Collect rental car or transfer by flybus. Stay 2 or 3 nights in Reykjavik.Day 2. Time for a city site seeing tour and leisure time.Day 3.Drive the Golden Circle. Then onwards to Hveragerdi.Choice to return to Reykjavik for third night or stay in a hotelat Hveragerdi.Day 4.Drive along the coast road in a westerly direction passing under the Hvalfjordur and then onto Snaefelsness Peninsula via Borgarnes. Stay 3 nights in a hotel in Snaefelsness. Day 5.Explore Snaefellsnes. (optional skidoo ride on Glacier)Day 6.Go whale watching trip into the Atlantic from Olafsvik Harbour bestchance to see big whales.Day 7. Drive back towards Reykjavik stay in Reykjavik or in a hotel close to theBlue Lagoon.Day 8.Fly home to UK from Keflavik International airport.