Iceland Volcano, Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle & Reykjavik
What's included: See Volcano Geldingadalur Fagradalshraun in Iceland
See Volcano Geldingadalur Fagradalshraun in Iceland with time to visit the Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle and wind down in Reykjavik Iceland's Capital of cool.
- This fully loaded short break holiday to Iceland gives the opportunity to experience an active Volcano in real life. You will also be able to visit The Blue Lagoon and bath in the geothermal waters from your nearby base.
- Fly to Iceland in less than 3 hours from London, Manchester, Bristol or Glasgow.
- Stay at the ultra convenient and friendly 3 star Hotel Vogar a 20 minutes drive away and convenient for the Volcano and Blue Lagoon.
- Car hire for the duration of your stay pick up from Keflavik airport.
- Add Sky Lagoon pure pass for £50 extra
- Excludes Blue Lagoon entrance fee from £75
- All taxes and charges.
Flight depart times:
On the next page, you can select the flights that best suit you.. (Subject to change and availability)
What you'll do
- Day 1 Fly to Iceland from your departure airport land safely at Keflavik International. Pick up your car rental and drive 30 minutes to Hotel Vogar. Spend the rest of the afternoon early eveing exploring the sights of the Reykjanes perninsula and dinner at a nearby restaurant.
- Day 2 After breakfast head off to the Volcano which is 20 minutes driving distance from Hotel Vogar to witness the very rare opportunity to see an active Volcano at a safe distance. In the afternoon head to The Blue Lagoon and relax in the geothermal water heated directly by the earth below.
- Day 3. Drive to the Golden Circle to see the Pingvellir National Park which includes the famous Geysir geothermal area , the stupendous awe inspring Gulfoss Waterfalls and the rift valley where the earth divides. In the afternoon head back to Reykjavik and time take to explore the city with its vibrant Scandinavian flare and perhaps eat dinner in one of the seafood eateries around the old harbour.
- Day 4. Drive back to Keflavik Airport and check in for your return flight.