Classic 5 day fly drive
What's included: Flights 5 nights Hotel Car hire Secret Lagoon
Enjoy this fly drive around the Golden Circle and see lakes, geysers, waterfalls and experience Reykjavik and the Blue Lagoon all in 4 days.
Flight depart times:
We select most convenient available flights. (Subject to change and availability)
What you'll do
- Return flights from UK airport to Iceland
- 5 days car hire with pick up and drop off at Reykjavik airport
- 5 nights hotel including breakfast at selected country hotels.
- Fly drive hotels in Golden Circle and South Shore area
- Hotel Geysir - Hotel at the Secret Lagoon - Hotel in Reykjavik
- Secret Lagoon tour entrance fee included £30
- Optional Blue Lagoon visit excl. entrance add £80 (4 hours)
- Free Iceland road map
- The fly drive itinerary is planned and booked for you by our experts.
- Golden Circle typical Fly drive itinerary.Day 1.Fly to Keflavik from Heathrow, Manchester or Glasgow.Collect rental car from Keflavik airport desk and drive to Hotelin Reykjavik, perhaps stopping on the way to bath in the Blue Lagoon which is 10 minutes from the airport. Or transfer to Reykjavik using Fly Bus. Stay 2 nights in Reyjavik chosen hotel.Day 2.Spend day at Leisure.Day 3. Drive the Golden Circle. Then on selected hotel andstay 2 nights.Day 4.Day at Leisure.Day 5.Drive to Reykjavik or a hotel near the Blue Lagoon for the last night of your stay.Day 6.Drive to Keflavik airport or take Flybus for flight home as scheduled