Hop-on, Hop- off access for 24 hours.
- Free WiFi available.
- Audio guide commentary in 8 languages (German, Italian, Swedish, Icelandic, French, Spanish, English & Japanese).
Vehicle cleaned with Vectorfog - 100% Natural multi-surface disinfectant.
Daily departures every 60 minutes from Harpa Concert Hall at 09:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30 & 16:30
The full tour takes about 75-80 minutes to complete and departs from Harpa, Stop 1, every 60 minutes
You can hop on and hop off at any stop of your choosing, enjoying some discounts of attraction admission along the way
Kindly note that the bus is not running on:
- 17 June, The Icelandic Independence Day celebrations
- Reykjavík Pride parade either second or third Saturday in August
- Reykjavík Marathon and Reykjavík Cultural Night which is held annually the Saturday after 18 August, or on 18 August if it is a Saturday.
- 24th of December, Christmas Eve - Aðfangadagur in Icelandic
- 31st of December, New Year's Eve