- Guided boat tour
- Free ticket to try again in case of no sightings!
- Educational & Interactive focus
- Warm float-able overalls provided for your comfort & safety – overalls also available in children’s sizes!
- Wi-Fi, Café and Souvenirs on board
- WC on board
- Discounted price to the Whales of Iceland Exhibition – available to add as an extra, during check in or in our reception after the tour.
- Please note that the starting point for this tour is the Special Tours Ticket Office, located at Geirsgata 11, 101 Reykjavík.
- You will be asked to show a valid form of ID upon arrival for check-in.
The tour is dependent on weather and sightings cannot be guaranteed.
Weather and sea conditions can be unpredictable during the winter months. Our captains will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort.
We can never guarantee sightings on our tours, but in case of no sightings we do offer a FREE ticket to try again!
From the 15th of September to 31 November we have classic whale watching tours at 9am and 1pm.
From December to January, our tours go at 1pm every day.
From February to the 15th of May, we have whale watching tours at 9am and 1pm every day.