Get warmed up for seeing the New Year in Icelandic style with a tour of the local Bon Fire events. The tour starts at 8pm so why not eat early and then wrap up warm and enjoy the fun.
New Year’s Eve in Reykjavík is celebrated with fireworks and bonfires and the locals gather around the several bonfires dispersed all over the city, celebrating and singing. Reykjavik Excursions offer a great tour which allows you to experience this celebration with the Icelanders. A spectacular sight not to be missed when in Iceland! This tour is only available on new years eve, every year. Duration: 20:00 - 22:30
- New Year's Eve bonfires and fireworks
- Traditional Icelandic holiday experience
What’s included & Need to know
- Bus fare
- Professional Local Guidance
- Firework Sparklers
- Vehicle cleaned with Vectorfog - 100% Natural multi-surface disinfectant.
- Dress warmly as it can get really cold on New Year´s eve
- We stop at one of the biggest bonfire in the capital area
- The bonfire starts at 20:30 followed by a preview fireworks display around 21:10
- After the bonfire we take a short drive around the city and learn about the Icelandic traditions on New Years eve
- The tour ends around 22.30 but make sure to be awake around midnight as that's when Icelanders go out to the streets with their fireworks. You might experience a great display of lights and sparkles high up in the sky
Call us on +44 (0) 1773 850222
rolex daytona replica working chronograph breitling calibers montblanc replica vintage tag heuer formula 1 chronograph rado watch price indian rupees fake panerai watches rolex presidential replica ebay tory burch london patek philippe replica tag heuer clone watches plural of church replica breguet watch serial number checker omega seamaster aqua terra ladies rolex replica rolex 1803 for sale best watch brand in india 2017 replica watch