Specialists in making holidays to Iceland since 1994
It's official Iceland is the safest place on the planet. Global Peace Index 2023.
Thank you so much Gareth for organising such a lovely holiday for us! We gave a basic outline of what we wanted from our holiday and Gareth organised everything. Everything ran very smoothly and what an amazing experience. Thank you for all your suggestions, so glad we took them on
We are here to reassure you that you can trust our team with your Iceland holiday plans, knowing that all bookings with us are ATOL protected
Meet us at Gullfoss for a snowmobile tour on the second largest ice cap in Iceland Langjökull.
Join our super truck transfer from Gullfoss for the snowmobile ride of a lifetime!
This is a great choice for those who have their own transportation and want to top off the Golden Circle with something special. Our professional guides will take you on a snowmobile adventure in the Icelandic highlands, giving you the most amazing views of the majestic Langjökull glacier and its unique surroundings.
We offer three daily departures from Gullfoss Café where you can park your car and grab some lunch. Driving in our super truck through the rugged, Mars-like landscape of Iceland, is an adventure of its own so please make sure to enjoy the ride. The view out of the window, a vast countryside and mountain ranges… indeed, a rare sight for many travelers.
Once we arrive at our glacier hut, you will receive the appropriate snowmobile gear. Our friendly and fun-loving guides will give you instructions on how to operate the snowmobiles and go over the safety procedures before you ride off into the wondrous winter wonderland.
- Helmet, snowshoes, snowsuit and gloves
- 1-hour Snowmobile Ride
- Transfer from Gullfoss to our base about 40-60 minutes
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, a single person per vehicle at extra cost
- The age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes are sudden so expect the unexpected.
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so remember to enjoy it
What to bring:
- Bring snacks as this is a half day tour
- Good outdoor shoes are recommended
Tour Duration: 4 hours
Call us on +44 (0) 1773 850222