Iceland is open for a lifetime adventure in 2022
In these uncertain times, more than ever, you need to know that you can trust us to help you plan and book your perfect Iceland holiday. Even more so, you deserve to be able to enjoy your holiday knowing that your wellbeing is in good hands, and your booking is secure. For complete peace of mind, Iceland Holidays are giving you the flexibility to make changes to your holiday dates if it has to be cancelled due to COVID-19. We are here to reassure you that you can trust our team with your Iceland holiday plans, knowing that all bookings with us are ATOL protected
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjokull glacier.
Thingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance.Its the glorious site of the ancient Viking parliament and where you can visibly see where two tectonic plates meet. Gullfoss is Iceland’s most beloved waterfall and Geysir is one of the world’s most powerful spouting hot springs and the one all the other geysers are named after. There’s a reason they call this circuit the Golden Circle.
After seeing Iceland's most popular destinations head up to the Icelandic highlands for an accelerating snowmobile ride on Iceland's second-largest glacier, Langjökull. Shooting across this ice desert on a powerful snowmobile is an experience like nothing else and a trip for the senses.
Add this amazing and unforgettable tour to your agenda. That bucket list won’t check itself off on its own.
- Langjokull Snowmobiling
What’s included & Need to know
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride.
Remember to dress according to weather.
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days
- A valid driver´s licence is required 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour. Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier. Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík
Call us on +44 (0) 1773 850222