Hotel Edda Akureyri has a total of 204 rooms - thereof 132 EDDA Plus rooms with in-suite bathrooms, television and telephone. 72 rooms with in-room washbasins and shared bathroom facilities.
Iceland’s second city and “capital of the north”, Akureyri is a great base for touring the rugged northern coastline, with idyllic Lake Mývatn an hour by car and the Hrísey Island bird sanctuary is just a short ferry ride away. Nearby are Kjarnaskógur and Vaglaskógur woodlands and top salmon, trout and sea fishing. In early summer, the sight of the sun hovering over the horizon at midnight is unforgettable.
- Total rooms 204
- 118 Edda Plus rooms with en-suite bathrooms, television and telephone
- 72 with in-room washbasins
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Meeting rooms
- Dinner buffet
- Opening dates: 12 June - 21 August 2014
- On closing day we close at noon, last guests check in the day before.
Activities around the Hotel
- Outdoor geothermal swimming pool and hot tubs
- Botanical gardens
- Woodland walks
- Hiking and climbing
- Whale watching
- Horse riding
- The world’s most northerly 18-hole golf course
Call us on +44 (0) 1773 850222
rolex daytona replica working chronograph breitling calibers montblanc replica vintage tag heuer formula 1 chronograph rado watch price indian rupees fake panerai watches rolex presidential replica ebay tory burch london patek philippe replica tag heuer clone watches plural of church replica breguet watch serial number checker omega seamaster aqua terra ladies rolex replica rolex 1803 for sale best watch brand in india 2017 replica watch